RERA Permit No.7111443749
The Bridge, Dubai Sports City
with Store Room
Vacant on Transfer
Selling Price: AED 700,000
- The Bridge is a 33-storey mixed-use building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 315 units.
- The project was launched in 2007.
- The handover process began in 2013.
- Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2012.
- The project was developed by The First Group.
- The architect of the project was Shankland Cox.
- From The Bridge it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes’ drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
- The building comprises four floors of serviced offices and 28 floors of fully furnished luxury apartments.
- Facilities for residents include a gymnasium, a shared swimming pool, sauna and steam room, 24-hour maintenance and a bank/ATM facility.
- The Bridge is one of four high specification residential buildings in Sports City by The First Group, the other three being The Diamond, The Matrix and The Spirit.
Call Junaid Karim on +971 555565408 / +97144392273 for further details